G Suite is now Google Workspace. Everything you need to get anything done, now in one place. Learn more about Google Workspace.
You can buy, transfer, and manage your domains and directly connect with website builders like Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user at no extra cost.
Important: Google Domains isn’t available in all countries, regions, or languages. Learn where Google Domains is available.
You can use Google Domains with the latest or second-most recent versions of these web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge™
Tip: Make sure you keep your web browser up-to-date. Each time a new browser version is released, we begin support of the most current version and stop support of the third-most recent version.
How it works
When you use Google Domains as your web registrar, you can:
- Search for available domains
- Buy names for your domain
- Transfer domains you already own from other registrars
- Transfer domains between owners within Google Domains
- Manage and renew domain registration
- Create up to 100 forwarded email addresses per domain
- Integrate with web hosts to create and improve your domain’s web presence
Purchase a domain
You can create and manage your domain to fit your specific needs:
- Create a plan for your domain.
- Buy a domain name.
- (Optional) Build your website.
- (Optional) Set up your email.
- Get the word out.